Real Solutions to Real Problems
From idea to delivery, Greer Steel is involved. Greer Steel’s solution-based approach covers a variety of elements including superior metallurgical assistance, material application assessment and product selection.
By paying attention to the smallest details and listening to our customers’ needs, we nurture and foster true and lasting relationships. We are able to do more than deliver high-quality products; we enable customers to maximize productivity and gain efficiencies.
Here are some typical and not-so-typical problems that Greer Steel can help solve. Click on the problem to see Greer Steel’s solution.
Problem: Cracking and/or breaking problems when deep drawing low carbon.
Problem: Looking for greater formability, lower hardness and higher elongations.
Problem: Spending a small fortune on heat treating high carbon spring steel.
Problem: Can’t find a way to eliminate costly, time-consuming grinding, buffing and polishing.
- Need to improve surface quality and get longer tool life when fine blanking.
- Not getting satisfactory magnetic response from low carbon motor or relay parts.
- Labor costs need trimmed.
- Looking for methods to reduce processing costs.
- Difficulty in making product with current material.
- Yields aren’t as high as you would like them to be.
- You need smaller quantities and quick turnaround.