- Greer Steel Receives Coveted President’s Award for Commitment
- Article by Todd Daenzer of Greer Steel Featured in Appliance Design Magazine
- Greer Steel Featured in March Issue of Metal Center News
- Greer Steel’s LaserMatte Product Featured in “Advanced Materials and Processes”
- Greer Steel Company Welcomes Ryan J. Whitaker as Outside Sales Representative
- Greer Steel Company Names Todd Daenzer as Executive Vice President
- Greer Steel Company Completes Major Capital Improvement Initiative
- Greer Steel Company Enhances Management Team
- Recent Improvements for the Best Strip Steel
- Greer upgrades four rolling mills, eliminates bottlenecks.
Greer Steel Receives Coveted President’s Award for Commitment
Company receives award for continuous registration of SRI’s Quality System Registrar
Dover, OHIO (Aug. 23, 2016) – Greer Steel Company, a division of Greer Industries, recently was awarded the President’s Award for Commitment for maintaining continuous registration with SRI’s Quality System Registrar for two decades.
Greer Steel was awarded the prominent President’s Award for Commitment for it dedication to exceeding industry standards. The award was presented after SRI completed recent quality management and environmental management audits of the cold-rolled strip steel manufacturer’s processes.
“Greer Steel is dedicated to going above and beyond industry standards and requirements to provide our customers with the highest quality product,” said Todd Daenzer, executive vice president of Greer Steel. “For 20 years we have conducted comprehensive SRI audits to help us continue to enhance customer service. We are honored to receive this prestigious recognition.”
For the quality management audits, SRI reviews the leadership, planning, support, operations, performance and improvements of Greer Steel. The goal of the audit is to ensure customers receive consistent, high quality products and services. The environmental management audit focuses on policy, planning, implementation, operations, corrective action and management. This audit provides assurance to company management, employees and stakeholders that the company’s environmental impact is measured and improved.
“Clients receiving this award represent the gold standard in commitment and success,” said Christopher Lake, president and COO of SRI. “For two decades Greer Steel has used these audits to continue to improve operations and products and has shown they are dedicated to exceeding the status quo.”