Cold Rolled Strip Steel – Environment
Our environment. Our responsibility.
At Greer Steel, we recognize the importance of environmental responsibility. We plan the use of natural resources wisely through a company-wide environmental management system that includes:
- Continual operational improvements to ensure the most efficient use of energy.
- Pollution prevention and emission control measures.
- Compliance with legal, regulatory and other requirements.
- Increased efficiency and reduced waste in the business process.
- Employee involvement and training in recycling and environmental stewardship.
- ISO 14001 certification.
We are proud to prioritize environmental concerns when we plan investments, manage our energy use, and monitor our emissions. In many ways, being an environmentally responsible company is just good business. All of us want to reduce waste and be efficient with our materials and the energy we use to power our plants. We’ve taken our commitment to the next level through the work we’ve done to attain the difficult ISO 14001 certification.
If you have questions about our environmental practices because you are committed to doing business with environmentally responsible companies, please contact us to discuss any concerns.